- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Chief Science Officer
Dr. Chad Furl serves as EAHCP’s Chief Science Officer. Chad holds a Doctorate of Philosophy from the University of Texas at San Antonio in Environmental Engineering. During his PhD studies and time as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Chad engaged in hydrometeorological research across the Texas Hill Country. Chad is also an experienced water quality and ecological scientist from his previous position as a contaminant hydrologist with the Washington State Department of Ecology.
Chad is responsible for managing Refugia, Applied Research, Ecological Model, and the Biological and Water Quality Monitoring programs. Chad also serves as the liaison for Science Committee research and data analysis. The Chief Science Officer oversees maintenance and analysis of EAHCP scientific data. Chad also serves as the point person for any science-related work groups, and facilitates implementation of the National Academy of Sciences recommendations. As Chief Science Officer, Chad supervises both the Senior Project Coordinator and one of two HCP Coordinators on the staff.