- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Alicia is HCP Director for the EAHCP. Alicia holds a Master of Science in Planning from the University of Texas at Austin and a Master of Public Administration from Columbia University. She comes to the EAHCP with a diverse background in water quality and other environmental initiatives in city, state, and federal government, most recently for Lower Colorado River Authority and the Environmental Protection Agency.
As HCP Director, Alicia oversees Science Committee operation as well as Work Groups. The Director assists the Program Manager with meetings of the Science Review Panel, monthly invoicing, and long-term strategic budget planning. The Director oversees EAHCP bimonthly newsletters and outreach efforts. The EAHCP Director is responsible for the coordination, development and submission of the Annual Report, EAHCP ITP Amendments, Work Plans, and Funding Applications. Alicia supervises the Senior Contract Coordinator, the Senior Program Coordinator, and one of two HCP Coordinators on the staff.