- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page is dedicated to Edwards Aquifer Habitat Conservation Plan (EAHCP) Adaptive Management Plan actions (AMP; Funding & Management Agreement §7.0). AMP actions are taken in support of adapting the EAHCP's programming to changing circumstances and lessons learned over the course of implementation.
Routine Adaptive Management
There are no Routine AMP actions completed or in-process, or this section has not yet been updated with this information.
Nonroutine Adaptive Management
Submerged Aquatic Vegetation Restoration Programs - Summer/Fall 2016. On September 15, 2016 a set of adaptive management modifications to the submerged aquatic vegetation (SAV) restoration programs in the EAHCP (see “Proposal for Nonroutine Adaptive Management,” below) were recommended by the Stakeholder Committee and approved by the Implementing Committee. This action was informed by a formal analysis of the SAV restoration programs, four years of EAHCP restoration team efforts by Texas State University and the cities of San Marcos and New Braunfels, and an extensive stakeholder consultation process. Several reports and memoranda were produced over the course of pursuing possible adaptive management leading up to the Committees' final recommendation and approval on September 15, 2016. These various publications are provided below:
- Stakeholder Report on the Nonroutine AMP Proposal - September 2016
- Scientific Evaluation Report of the Nonroutine AMP Proposal - September 2016
- Proposal for Nonroutine Adaptive Management - September 2016
- Memo: Summary of SAV Report – Updated per Addendum - August 2016
- SAV Report Addendum - July 2016
- Memo: Summary of SAV Report & Options for Implementation - July 2016
- Submerged Aquatic Veg Analysis & Recommendations Report - June 2016
There are no Nonroutine AMP actions completed or in-process, or this section has not yet been updated with this information.
Strategic Adaptive Management
There are no Strategic AMP actions completed or in-process, or this section has not yet been updated with this information.