- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
2014 Partners in Conservation Awards Ceremony Pictures
The EAHCP was recognized on January 16th 2014 by the Department of the Interior with The Partners in Conservation Award which recognizes outstanding conservation results that have been produced primarily because of the engagement and contributions of many dedicated partners.
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to EAHCP
New HCP Steward Newsletter | The latest version of the HCP Steward Newsletter, with both text and audio interviews , was just released for September-October, 2015. Click the image above to view.
Implementing Report 1 | EAHCP is kicking off 3 work groups this fall to work out the details of implementing National Academy of Sciences’ Report 1 recommendations. There will be separate groups for the Applied Research, Water Quality Monitoring, and Biological Monitoring Programs in accordance with the Report 1 Implementation Plan. The next upcoming meeting will be the third meeting of the Applied Research Work Group, taking place Friday, October 16, 2015, at 9 a.m. at the San Marcos Dunbar Recreation Center (801 MLK Drive, San Marcos, Texas, 78666). Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.