- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
2014 Partners in Conservation Awards Ceremony Pictures
The EAHCP was recognized on January 16th 2014 by the Department of the Interior with The Partners in Conservation Award which recognizes outstanding conservation results that have been produced primarily because of the engagement and contributions of many dedicated partners.
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to EAHCP
A Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) approved by the Edwards Aquifer Authority (EAA) Board of Directors, the City of San Marcos City Council, the City of New Braunfels City Council, the San Antonio Water System Board of Directors, and the office of the President of Texas State University in late 2011 is intended to resolve the longstanding conflict between the federal mandate to protect threatened and endangered species associated with the Edwards Aquifer and the region's dependence on the same aquifer as its primary water resource.
At the March 21, 2013 Stakeholder Committee Meeting, Adam Zerrenner with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service formally presented the executed Incidental Take Permit to the six members of the Implementing Committee.
Incidental Take Permit and Supporting Documents
Army Corps of Engineers Nationwide 27 Permits