- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
2014 Partners in Conservation Awards Ceremony Pictures
The EAHCP was recognized on January 16th 2014 by the Department of the Interior with The Partners in Conservation Award which recognizes outstanding conservation results that have been produced primarily because of the engagement and contributions of many dedicated partners.
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to EAHCP
EAHCP Aquatic Restoration | After three years of EAHCP efforts, a new report has been issued based on the lessons learned to date by the submerged aquatic vegetation restoration teams in the Comal and San Marcos spring and river systems. This report, available below for review, was commissioned by the EAHCP Implementing Committee in November 2015.
EAHCP staff are currently assessing the management implications of the report’s findings (see “EAHCP Memo,” below), including possibly pursuing adaptive management. As this process moves forward over the latter part of 2016, please check back here for updates.
- Submerged Aquatic Veg Analysis & Recommendations Report - June 2016
- EAHCP Memo: Summary of SAV Report and Options for Implementation - July 2016
EAHCP Reports | Three major EAHCP reports have recently been made available online. The 2015 EAHCP Annual Report, pictured at left above, can be accessed by clicking here. The reports of the 2016 EAHCP Monitoring Program Work Groups, presented jointly under one cover page, can be accessed by clicking here.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | August 2016
- August 18 - Implementing Committee Meeting, 9 a.m., Recharge Room, EAA