- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to EAHCP
Every year the EAHCP partners provide an indepth analysis on the progress made over the course of the past year. Extensive data, lessons learned, and a look into the next year can be found in the Annual Report. This is done in order to maintain compliance with the ITP, but also serves as a valuable tool for EAHCP staff as well as a resource for all of our stakeholders. A thorough review by staff, partners and all committee members is one way we ensure a robust and accurate account of the accomplishments this program has experienced over the course of the year. EAHCP staff asks all reviewers to please fill out the accompanying comments spreadsheet, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, January 26th. Please see the link below for the 1st Draft of the 2017 EAHCP Annual Report as well as the comments spreadsheet.
National Academy of Sciences Third and Final Report | In early January, the National Academy of Sciences committee convened to conduct the third and final comprehensive review of the EAHCP. Report 3 will focus on the relationships among proposed conservation measures (including flow protection and habitat restoration), biological objectives (such as water quality criteria, habitat condition, and specified spring flow rates), and biological goals (such as maintaining populations of the Covered Species). EAHCP staff presented a summary of the HCP programs and how they relate to the biological objectives and goals to the Committee and provided members a tour of the San Marcos and Comal Spring Systems. Report 3 is expected in late 2018.
For more infomation on Report 3 and the NAS Science Review Panel, visit:
To view documents and presentations provided during the NAS committee meeting, visit:
Members of the National Academy of Sciences at the Edwards Aquifer Authority. (Image by Boggess Communications)
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the September-October 2017 edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region's Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | First Quarter 2018
- January 31st - Science Committee Meeting - City of San Marcos Activity Center at 9am
- February 8th- Implementing/Stakeholder Committee Meeting - City of San Marcos Activity Center at 9am
- March 8th- Science Committee Meeting- City of San Marcos Activity Center at 9am