- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to EAHCP
National Academy of Sciences Third and Final Report | In early October, the National Academy of Sciences committee convened to conduct the third and final comprehensive review of the EAHCP. Report 3 will focus on the relationships among proposed conservation measures (including flow protection and habitat restoration), biological objectives (such as water quality criteria, habitat condition, and specified spring flow rates), and biological goals (such as maintaining populations of the Covered Species). EAHCP staff presented a summary of the HCP programs and how they relate to the biological objectives and goals to the Committee and provided members a tour of the San Marcos and Comal Spring Systems. The Committee will reconvene on January 3, 2018 to continue their assessment. Report 3 is expected in late 2018.
For more infomation on Report 3 and the NAS Science Review Panel, visit:
Members of the National Academy of Sciences visiting the San Marcos River (above) and Comal Springs (below).
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the September-October 2017 edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region's Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | Fourth Quarter 2017
- December 14th - Implementing, Science and Stakeholder Joint Committee Meeting - Edwards Aquifer Authority at 9 am
- January 4-5th, 2018 - National Academy of Sciences Meeting - Edwards Aquifer Authority at 9am