- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
2014 Partners in Conservation Awards Ceremony Pictures
The EAHCP was recognized on January 16th 2014 by the Department of the Interior with The Partners in Conservation Award which recognizes outstanding conservation results that have been produced primarily because of the engagement and contributions of many dedicated partners.
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to EAHCP
The EAHCP is proud to congratulate the City of San Marcos & Texas State University for being recognized by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for excellence in implementation of the EAHCP Riparian Restoration on the banks of the San Marcos River. Click here to read more about their efforts. Well done!
New HCP Steward Newsletter | Click the image above to view the March-April 2016 edition.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | April & May, 2016
April 7- CANCELLED - WQ & Bio Monitoring Work Groups, 9 a.m., Dunbar Center
- April 27 - WQ & Bio Monitoring Work Groups, 9 a.m., Dunbar Center, San Marcos
- May 11 - WQ Monitoring Work Group, 9 a.m., Activity Center, San Marcos
- May 13 - Science Committee Meeting, 9 a.m., Activity Center, San Marcos
- May 19 - Implementing Committee Meeting, 9 a.m., NB Civic Center, New Braunfels